Wednesday, July 29, 2020

_WEEK 2_ (FYP1)


Activity: Surveying a Suitable TITLE for my Final Year Project (FYP)




For the 2nd week, as mentioned in the previous semester, students are allowed to choose titles offered by the lecturer (FYP Supervisor) or submit their own ideas if they have any. After reviewing the titles presented by my supervisor, I agreed to proceed with the titles proposed by my supervisor.

Furthermore, after got the title, I started reading the project synopsis so that I can understand the requirement and some criteria that needed in order to complete the project. Moreover, I am interested with the suggested title because the title is very closely related to the current issue that is plaguing our country which is the Coronavirus epidemic or better known as COVID-19. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

_WEEK 19_ (FYP2)

  Activity: Hardcover print & Complete Thesis Submission.      Generally, this was the final week for the progress report of my Final Ye...